viernes, 6 de mayo de 2016

What is your house like?


My house like

I live in a small house, my house is located in the country, and it is building with rudimentary materials. 


In the inside of my house have a living room I like received my friends in a confortable and  simple this place is the first room
The living room


My room
The room of my soon


The bathroom


My room have a big window  one bathroom that is share for all family, there is a little but beautiful kitchen, and my son room is a space peaceful for my boy. 



There is a little but beautiful kitchen
In the outside it’s a beautiful landscape, the grass is green, flowers and little farming


I love my house because is the place of my dreams where I find harmony whit my family.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario